Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Just A Quick Update

I'll make this fairly brief so as not to take up too much of your time:

You may have noticed a decrease in the frequency of posting lately: if so, good for you for paying attention and I for one, appreciate that dedication! There's a reason for why that's the case though.

Lately I've been very involved with a number of projects, some of which I can talk about, others that I can't. One that I can discuss and reiterate is my podcasts on The Critical Android YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSObshFJ0f1V0PfRCyawBdw

Yeah, it doesn't have a flashy name in the link yet since I don't have enough subscribers at the moment, but there's new podcasts being uploaded all the time about a variety of subjects. They are specifically made to be listened to without having to watch the screen, so if you're in the middle of doing something and need some background noise, they're perfect for that.

Also, I'm not too great with the whole video editing thing for the most part, sooooooo until I really get that part down outside of recording game footage, this is what you'll get. But I'm also looking for topics that you want to hear about, so please take the time to suggest things!

I'm also working on a couple of novels that I'm plugging away at, which have also taken up a good chunk of time to write. As you can imagine, this can be quite time consuming, but I was advised once by a very talented and successful professional author and journalist, that one of the most important things a writer can do is finish what he writes. So it's with that in mind too that I keep trying to plug away at these larger projects.

My sincerest thanks to any of you reading this, and it would thrill me to no end if you could like, subscribe, and comment on my YouTube videos. Only if you honestly like them though. I don't want to cultivate a pack of subscribers who are just padding my numbers, I want to make a community for people to really engage each other on things they like. I want people to share ideas, opinions, likes and dislikes about everything from the common to niche interests.

Thank you again everyone, and please keep reading and listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment