Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Top 10 Worst Frasier Episodes Part 1

One of my very favorite shows of all time is the long running Cheers spin-off, Frasier. Running from 1993-2004, the 11 year run of this program garnered a record setting number of Emmy awards and a lifetime of laughs for me. I've seen every episode of this show over a dozen times, and that number will continue to grow as the years continue.

During my days at college, I made a friend named Erik who was also a massive fan of the program. Our mutual love of the program led to many nights of borrowing the audio/visual equipment in a classroom after hours and throwing the episodes up on the projector to watch them.

So now Erik and I have scoured our memory banks to deliver our top 10 best and worst episodes of Frasier. Just to show that we're not ardent fanboys, we're going to start with the worst of the lot. In this episode of The Critical Cast, Erik and I chat about the show and what makes a bad episode of Frasier, a bad episode.

We sincerely hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment